Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Social Media Marketing

I have never really thought about social media as a great marketing tool. It has always been something that I use for school work or personal work. Social media has expanded its horizons and has now been a great impact for the work force in promoting. An example of this is Digital Marketing which is often used to sell something or get people to visit and/or sign up for something. Currently, I am using Digital Marketing for my internship at COUNTRY Financial. I am using our agency's Facebook page and being interactive on it. This approach is basically to get people to 'like' us on Facebook. So far, there has been a dramatic difference from when I started digital marketing on his page. Below, is a picture of just one post I did for an Ugly Sweater Friday event we had. I reached over 500 people and also had 2 people like his Facebook page.


Facebook.com


This is why web analytics is a crucial tool in helping monitor someone's efforts while conducting digital marketing. The funny thing is, I do not think people know how easy this actually is! Some people can be intimidated when it comes to social media, or might not even have any accounts. Social media is the new thing, and I think everyone should be involved one way or another. I actually have had some of my agents at work sign up for a Facebook account because they saw how important it is to market their brand. So, try give it a try!


Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment