Sunday, December 13, 2015

Facebook Boost

Facebook Ad Campaigns is something that you can use to boost your business. As I've mentioned before, but when I say campaigns, it is because you can do it periodically so that more and more people can see your ad. Here are the easy steps for creating a Facebook Ad:
  • First, go to https://www.facebook.com/ads/create
  • Click on "Click to Website"
    • Then paste your blog link to this
  • Upload an image to represent your blog (or business logo)
  • Type in headline and text for the ad
  • Pick an audience
    • which you can send to completely random people, but you will end up with more clicks if you put in interests
  • Narrow your options
    • Examples: Budget and Scheduling
  • Once that is done, you should receive a confirmation page
Google Images

I know this is a lot of information to retain, but it really is simple and easy to navigate! The best thing, in my opinion, is that you get to choose a budget, and for how long  you want your ad to be advertised. Obviously, if you have a large budget to spend, this will reach a lot more people that simply putting $20.00 in and for a week in a half. The possibilities are endless and you have the web at the tip of your fingers. You will be able to reach many people who are on the web or social media website. Like I've mentioned before, I did see a difference in clicks with people viewing my blog. Now weather they enjoyed reading this or not...I will never know-- ha ha!

Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment