Sunday, December 13, 2015

Weebly

I have learned many things this Web Analytics class. Another cool feature that I learned is when creating a website. People assume now-a-days that it is so hard to create your own personal website. This is really not the fact. There are two websites that are free to use which are Wix and Weebly. I was introduced to Weebly during this very class, and we created a site to show us how you can use web analytics to analyze your site. This was interesting to me, because I did not know that you would be able to do this with an actual website. I always thought that it was only with Facebook or Google Ads. I created a site to travel lovers like myself. The whole point was that you would be able to track who "signed up" through the Thank You portion of the website.


Google Analytics

 An email will be sent when someone fills out that portion of the website, and goes directly to your email. Now when it comes to setting this up, you needed a Google Analytics account which I had because I signed up with Google Partners at the beginning of class. This is something that you can sign up free for. I suggest that someone do this, because it will only benefit you. There are so many cool opportunities that someone can have when it comes to social media and tracking everything you do for a website, blog, or small business. The opportunities are endless.

Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment