Sunday, December 13, 2015

Facebook Ad

Since beginning this blog, I was encouraged to advertise it more to get more "clicks" on it. One way that I learned was by social media. As I have said before, social media is a huge opportunity for all types of promotional aspects and also when it comes to job hunting/recruiting. These opportunities are endless. Now, with Facebook having such an effect on social media, there is a way you can actually advertise your business, or blog in my case, on your social media page. I think this is a cool, and virtually, affordable way someone can advertise. I did this for this blog on my personal Facebook Page. I put $20.00 on for my blog to be advertised in people's newsfeed for approximately a week in a half. I actually did find a difference with the number of clicks I had on my blog. Surprisingly, this really does work and I think that people should do it more often, especially if they have small businesses they would like to advertise.


Facebook Ads

As you can see, it is really easy when it comes to setting up what exactly you want to advertise. Then, it will be advertised through news feeds and hopefully it will lead to some clicks! I know personally when I was doing this I did not feel too comfortable putting my credit card information into Facebook, but another great option is Pay Pal. Pay Pal is another site that allows you to make online purchases safe and easy, without giving all your information away. Another cool feature when it comes to Facebook Ads is how you can actually pin point and pick what demographic you would like. I will be discussing this more in my next blog!

Google Images


No comments:

Post a Comment