Thursday, December 10, 2015

Google Analytics

Google Analytics is also a great thing to know and  be certified in when it comes to tracking a webpage or this blog post, for example. There is a section in your Google Analytics account with the name on your specific site, with a globe like icon. This is an easy way to see something from your page and how it is doing. Google Analytics is meant to be easy--and useful for everyday people. The funny thing is that not many people would even know how to do this. Drum roll please......I PASSED! The one thing I did find difficult, however, is passing my Google Analytics Certification. It did only take me to pass on my second try, but still, studying for hours was rough.




Tracking the results from your site is a great way to know if you are active enough on the page. For example, when having a Facebook page for your business, if you are not getting too many likes or views, then there must be something wrong. Either you are not posting enough, or the content on your page is not attractive enough for viewers to click on it. The next step would be trafficking your blog or site. This is where you can write a blog post and then post it on Facebook, for example. This can help you get more views. On my next blog I will be discussing when I use a Facebook Ad to promote this very blog! Stay tuned.

Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment