Thursday, December 10, 2015

Social Analytics

Social analytics where different social media sites will allow you to information on who has "liked" your page or even who has viewed it. Some different sites that do is Facebook and YouTube. This is interesting because it actually allows you to see how your page is going and what type of activity is happening on it. This is something I do at my internship; I keep our agency's Facebook page updated. What is fun about this is I am not posting dull things about what we do, rather about who we are as an agency. This has been a great experience because social analytics has allowed me to see the improvements that have been made to the Facebook page since I have been helping with the page.

Facebook.com
My managers really have a great grasp on how important social media is for our industry. It gives that extra touch to get people to like our Facebook page and then, hopefully they would see what we do. Some things that I have done on our page that has really booted since I started is Wacky Green Wednesday. This is where everyone at our agency dresses in green (which is COUNTRY Financials colors) and on Wednesdays--the name pretty much sums it up. People have really interacted from our home office and also with our friends on Facebook. This is just the beginning to hopefully getting more likes in the future!

Facebook.com/drewcalicountryfinancial

No comments:

Post a Comment