Sunday, December 13, 2015

Reviewing Performance in Google Analytics

Now that you have a Facebook Ad created, now how the heck do you see how or even if people have been viewing your site!? Here are some of the ways you can see information about the performance of a website or campaign that you started from Facebook Ads. So if you have tried the Facebook ad campaign, head-on-over to https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage. You will see "outgoing" information from people viewing you add and then hopefully be able to see the results. Here are my results from this very blog below,


Facebook Ad Manage

You can see that I did have 10 clicks to my blog and also a spike on specific days. Now remember, I only did this for a week in a half, so I think that is a very good outcome for such a short period of time. Another great tool that Facebook provides for your page that you have is being able to "boost" your post. For example, I have an internship and I dabble in their social media page. Since I have been posting more and more, our "likes" on the page have gone up dramatically. The other day, Facebook gave me an option to "boost" a post that we had a popular viewing of people liking it, and looking at it in general. This is another great way to just boost a specific post from your social media page. With that, this can lead a person to "liking" your Facebook Page as well. Awesome stuff!


Facebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment