Thursday, December 10, 2015

Social Promotion

One of the easiest ways to promote your site or blog is through social media. We all know that--well at least it is assumed. You see people everyday always on social media; it is like we eat, sleep, and breathe it now-a-days. The easiest option would be sharing the link on your social media accounts that you have. What a better way than hitting home with your personal friends, family, and acquaintances you have on there. But remember, this will only work if you have a good number of people on your social media. If not, there are ways to help you find more friends on Facebook--they are very good with matching friends you have in common with other friends you currently have. Also ways remember, when you are posting your link on your social media page add a picture or caption to address what it is. Make it a habit to post multiple times to really hit your target. I am not talking about every hour, or everyday. Once or twice a week, in my opinion is a great option.

In my next blog I said I would show you my Facebook Ad, but I want to wait for that.  I want to talk about my experience with this FREE social media promotion you can do, because it is effective and easy! I have experience with both, and I will say that I have had more views on my blog with Facebook Ad, BUT, even more with my postings I do at my internship for my agency. Even though these are two different things, I still found it interesting having both experiences. My agency's Facebook page started off with 34 "likes" on its page. It is now at 58!! Now that might not be much, but what an accomplishment in such a short time. Since I have been doing weekly posts, I have reached over 800 people weekly. Remember free publicity is the best publicity!

Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment