Monday, September 14, 2015

Week 2 -- Learning to Blog: Intro to Google Analytics

As I proceeded to my class on a bright and sunny Tuesday to Web Analytics, I was anxious for the unknown. You see, I have never taken a class like this before. I was eager to learn and excited for the new information that was to be thrown at me! I walk into class and there, on the screen are class notes for what we should start doing. I proceed to go down the list, Gmail account--check, order textbooks--check, create a blog--'uh what!?' I just walked into unknown territory, sweat pours down my face...create a blog! Now, this is something I was not familiar with nor did not have the desire to do. After convincing myself that this was a piece-of-cake and that I was able to do a blog, this is what happens.






Little did I know, that this was just a small step for human kind and that this was fixable and all was well in the world again. Now that the blog situation was in the past, it was time for me to learn more about this Web Analytics. I asked myself questions like, 'How will I ever use this in my career?' or 'This looks like a lot of numbers, and I do not like numbers'. I started to read CASA Marketing Intro to Google Analytics, I learned that there is much more to it and web analytics is an important skill to have. And my journey for blogging begins!





No comments:

Post a Comment